As the name suggests, Utterly Write is dedicated to writing. And reading. And fandoms. And – the list could go on, but I won’t bore you. What I’m trying to say is that Utterly Write is for anything remotely to do with fiction- the lovely place where everything and anything is possible.
The tagline on this blog is “To a great mind, nothing is little”- a quote from Sherlock Holmes. This blog seems insignificant- a tiny blog in a labyrinth of others. But to me, it is much more. It holds a little part of me, a part in which I hope to harvest and share my best ideas, and ultimately inspire others. This blog is little, but it is the little things in life which make life big.
Anyways, hello fellow writer beings; I am Hannah- the sole creator behind Utterly Write. I created this blog because of my love for writing (and reading!). I guess it’s also here because I get to share a bit of myself with you- cause, ya know, that’s pretty awesome! But it is also here for me to learn. I am definitely not one of the best writers, so I intend to get better- to progress. And that comes from experience. So please bear with me because I will make mistakes (and probably embarrass myself terribly whilst doing so)!
On Utterly Write, I share tips and tricks for writing (which have most likely been learnt from mistakes); book recommendations and reviews for those looking for a new and amazing read and sometimes writing excerpts of my pieces of writing which are the least terrible. And of course extreme fangirlyness and my naturally weird nature (If I haven’t already scared you away already…)
Random (And totally unrelated from writing) Facts About Me :
- Mcfly and Busted are my favourite bands (I am OBSESSED!)
- I have a perfectly rational fear of footballs since I threw one and it hurtled back at my unexpected face when I was younger (Darn you wall…)
- My guinea pigs have a teddy bear toy box (Guinea Pig+Teddy= Cutest thing EVER!)
- Due to a highly catchy youtube video, I can now recite 130 of the periodic table elements in order
- Wasps are the bane of my existence
- And the fact that I have run out of facts for the random fact, fact section. Factety, Facts…
I hope you enjoy my blog as I certainly enjoy writing it. Keep Writing!